Almond Flour Protein Crepes (gluten-free)
This Crepe Recipe is a great way to enjoy a protein packed breakfast or late time snack. To make this delicious Almond Flour Crepe, follow the simple steps below.
1/2 Cup Cream cheese
1/2 Cup Almond pro Organic Almond flour
2 Tbsp Sugar
1/4 Cup Almond milk
1/2 Tsp Salt
Oil for the pan
1. In a blender, combine cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, sugar, almond milk and salt. Puree until smooth and well combined.
2. Set a skillet over medium-low heat. Add just enough oil to the pan to lightly coat it. once hot, add four Tbsp of batter to the pan and swirl or spread into a thin layer that reaches the edges.
3. Cook until edges are cooked and can be loosened with spatula.
4. Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned. Remove and lay on a plate.
5. Fill with whatever your desire.