2 Skinless salmon fillets
1/2 lb Asparagus
4 Tbsp Almond oil
2 Tbsp Almond pro Almond flour
1 Tbsp Chopped garlic
2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Ground black pepper
1 Lemon thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400â°F
2. Cut two sheets of aluminum foil about 14inch long. Divide asparagus into two equal portions and layer in center of each length of foil.
3. In a small bowl stir together, almond oil, Almond Pro Almond Flour and chopped garlic. Drizzle 1 Tsp of oil over portion of asparagus then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Layer the salmon fillets over asparagus. Drizzle top of each salmon fillet with 1 Tbsp of the almond oil mixture and season top with salt and pepper to taste.
5. On each fillet put about 2 lemon slices on top. Wrap sides of foil inward over salmon the fold in top and bottom of foil to enclose.
6. Place foil in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for about 30 minutes.
1/2 Cup Cream cheese
1/2 Cup Almond pro Almond flour
2 Tbsp Sugar
1/4 Cup Almond milk
1/2 Tsp Salt
Oil for the pan
1. In a blender, combine cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, sugar, almond milk and salt. Puree until smooth and well combined.
2. Set a skillet over medium-low heat. Add just enough oil to the pan to lightly coat it. once hot, add four Tbsp of batter to the pan and swirl or spread into a thin layer that reaches the edges.
3. Cook until edges are cooked and can be loosened with spatula.
4. Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned. Remove and lay on a plate.
5. Fill with whatever your desire.
1 1/2 Cups Almond Pro Almond flour
1 1/2 Cups Almond oil
1/2 Tsp Cayenne pepper
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Thyme
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat it. In another bowl, mix the almond flour, salt, cayenne pepper and thyme.
2. Slice each avocado in half and take out the seed, peel off the skin off every half, slice each avocado vertically into 4 pieces.
3. Heat your deep pan with almond oil to about 350â°F.Â (itÂ´s been heating for about 7 – 8 minutes)
4. Coat each slice avocado in the egg.
5. Roll each coated slice in the almond flour mixture until you can barely see the green.
6. Put each avocado slice into the deep pan. carefully…
7. Allow each piece to fry for about 45 seconds until light brown.
8. Transfer quickly to a plate lined with a paper towel.
2 Tbsp Almond Pro Almond flour
2 Tbsp Golden flax meal
3/4 Cup Water
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Almond butter
1 Tbsp Almond milk
1 Tbsp Splenda
1. In a pot over medium high heat add almond flour, golden flax meal, water, salt. when it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium and whisk until it begins to thicken.
2. Remove from the heat and add the beaten egg, little by little, while whisking continuously. place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
3. Remove from the heat andÂ continue to whisk for 30 seconds before adding the almond butter, almond milk and sweetener.
1 Can Chickpeas
1/2 Cup Almond pro Almond Flour
2 Tsp Garlic chopped
4 Tbsp Almond butter
3 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil
3 Tbsp Lemon juice
1/2 Tsp Toasted almond oil
3 Tbsp Water
1/4 Tsp Cumin
1. In a food processor add Almond Pro Almond flour, Chickpeas and garlic. Ground until they are extremely fine.
2. Next, add Water, almond butter, almond oil, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin and pulse until smooth.
3. Pour into a container and enjoy with your favorite snack.
1 1/8 Cup. Almond Pro Almond Flour
Âź Cup. Brown sugar
4 Tbsp. Butter
12 Oz. Organic Cream cheese
1 Cup. Brown sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
2 Organic Eggs
Preheat oven 350Â°F
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together Almond Pro Almond Flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar, then stir in the melted butter andÂ mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Divide the mixture between the lined muffin pans and lightly press down and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool while preparing the filling.
3. In a mixer, beat the cream cheese, vanilla and 1 cup of brown sugar at medium speed until light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat just until well incorporated.
4. Fill each liner with the batter and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Let the cheesecakes cool to room temperature, decorate and refrigerate.
1/3Â Cup Almonds
Â˝ Cup Almond Pro Almond Flour
Âź Tsp. Pepper
Âź Tsp. Italian Medley
Â˝ Tsp. Salt
2 Organic Eggs
2 Chicken Breast
1 Tsp. Almond Oil
Preheat oven 450Â°F.
1. In a bowl put the almonds, Almond Pro Almond Flour, Pepper, Italian Medley and salt. Toss with a fork to combine.
2. Slowly drizzle in the almond oil using a fork to stir.
3. Whisk the egg whites in a different bowl.
4. Coat the chicken with the egg whites and transfer to the almond mixture.
5. Place the chicken on a baking sheet and coat it with cooking spay.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
3Â˝ Cups Sheered Zucchini
2 Organic Eggs
1Â˝ Cup Almond pro Almond Flour
Â˝ Tsp. Salt
1. Place the sheered Zucchini in a colander for 10 minutes.
2. Â In a larger bowl add Almond Pro Almond Flour, organic eggs, and salt, stirring until the mixture is combined.
3. Â On a large sautĂŠ pan put almond oil and place it over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, scoop out the zucchini mixture, flatten and add into the pan.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes
This is a great way to enjoy the benefits of Almond Pro Almond Flour without having to bake with it. By using this recipe, Â you can enjoy 14g of dairy-free almond protein goodness simply by adding one scoop of Almond Pro.
1 Banana, peeled
Â˝ Tsp. Vanilla
1 Cup Almond milk
1/4 Cup Almond Pro Almond Flour
2 Tsp. Honey
1 Cup Ice
1. Add all ingredients to a blender, and pulse until combined.
2. Feel free to use different fruits as part of any smoothie recipe – – the more the better.
These crackers are gluten-free, homemade, and excellent with some hummus!
1.5 cups of Almond Pro Almond flour
Â˝ cup sunflower seeds
2 small eggs
1 tablespoon sunflower oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Combine Almond ProÂ Almond Flour and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
2. Whisk eggs for 2 minutes, then add in oil.
3. Combine eggs and flour, stirring to blend together completely.
4. Between two sheets of parchment, roll dough as thin as you can. Separate dough from parchment and cut into squares or rectangles.
5. Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle sea salt on crackers. Bake for 15 minutes, until the edges are slightly golden. Cool completely before eating.