3 Tbsp Almond butter
1/3 Cup Almond Pro Almond flour
2 Cups Almond milk
Pinch of Nutmeg
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1. In a sauce pan over a low heat melt the almond butter.
2. Add the Almond Pro Almond Flour and whisk into the butter until smooth.
3. Cook the almond flour and almond butter for 2 minutes, whisking constantly, until the mixture bubbles.
4. Gradually add the almond milk, stirring constantly to stop lumps forming.
5. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
6. Cook the sauce over a medium heat for about 7 minutes, stirring frequently, allow the sauce to come to the boil, then remove from the heat.
7. Use as required.
2 Skinless salmon fillets
1/2 lb Asparagus
4 Tbsp Almond oil
2 Tbsp Almond pro Almond flour
1 Tbsp Chopped garlic
2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Ground black pepper
1 Lemon thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 400â°F
2. Cut two sheets of aluminum foil about 14inch long. Divide asparagus into two equal portions and layer in center of each length of foil.
3. In a small bowl stir together, almond oil, Almond Pro Almond Flour and chopped garlic. Drizzle 1 Tsp of oil over portion of asparagus then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Layer the salmon fillets over asparagus. Drizzle top of each salmon fillet with 1 Tbsp of the almond oil mixture and season top with salt and pepper to taste.
5. On each fillet put about 2 lemon slices on top. Wrap sides of foil inward over salmon the fold in top and bottom of foil to enclose.
6. Place foil in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for about 30 minutes.
1 1/2 Tbsp Active dry yeast
2 Tbsp brown sugar
3/4 Cup Warm water
2 Tbsp Almond oil
1 1/2 Cider vinegar
4 Cups Almond Pro Almond Flour
2 Tsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 500â°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl add the Yeast, Brown sugar and warm water and stir well. Allow the mixture to sit five minutes.
3. Whisk the almond oil, egg and cider vinegar into the yeast mixture.
4. In a separate bowl, stir together the Almond Pro Almond Flour and sea salt, pour this dry mixture into the mixing bowl with the wet mixture and mix for 30 secondsÂ in high speed.
5. Cover bowl with a towel and put in a warm place. Allow the dough to sit for 60 minutes or until it has doubled in size and is full of air bubbles.
6. Pour the pizza dough mixture onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Dough will rise in the oven, so for crispy crust, be sure to spread dough thinly.
7. Put all the ingredients you want on top…
8. Bake for 8 -10 minutes, until firm and golden brown.
2 Cups Almond Pro Almond flour
1 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
1 Tbsp Salt
1 Tbsp Almond oil
1/4 Cup Water
2 Cups Fresh spinach
1. Preheat ovenÂ to 400â°F
2. In a blender, put Fresh spinach and water, blend until completely smooth.
3. In a mixing bowl add the dry ingredients, whisk and then add in the spinach-water and almond oil. Mix until is a smooth dough. Add more flour if your dough is too sticky.
4. on a floured board roll out the dough until thin and evenly.
4. Cut it with a cookie cutter
5. Bake them in the oven for about 20 minutes.
1/2 Cup Cream cheese
1/2 Cup Almond pro Almond flour
2 Tbsp Sugar
1/4 Cup Almond milk
1/2 Tsp Salt
Oil for the pan
1. In a blender, combine cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, sugar, almond milk and salt. Puree until smooth and well combined.
2. Set a skillet over medium-low heat. Add just enough oil to the pan to lightly coat it. once hot, add four Tbsp of batter to the pan and swirl or spread into a thin layer that reaches the edges.
3. Cook until edges are cooked and can be loosened with spatula.
4. Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned. Remove and lay on a plate.
5. Fill with whatever your desire.
1 1/2 Cups Almond Pro Almond flour
1 1/2 Cups Almond oil
1/2 Tsp Cayenne pepper
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Thyme
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat it. In another bowl, mix the almond flour, salt, cayenne pepper and thyme.
2. Slice each avocado in half and take out the seed, peel off the skin off every half, slice each avocado vertically into 4 pieces.
3. Heat your deep pan with almond oil to about 350â°F.Â (itÂ´s been heating for about 7 – 8 minutes)
4. Coat each slice avocado in the egg.
5. Roll each coated slice in the almond flour mixture until you can barely see the green.
6. Put each avocado slice into the deep pan. carefully…
7. Allow each piece to fry for about 45 seconds until light brown.
8. Transfer quickly to a plate lined with a paper towel.
2 Tbsp Almond Pro Almond flour
2 Tbsp Golden flax meal
3/4 Cup Water
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 Tsp Almond butter
1 Tbsp Almond milk
1 Tbsp Splenda
1. In a pot over medium high heat add almond flour, golden flax meal, water, salt. when it begins to simmer, turn it down to medium and whisk until it begins to thicken.
2. Remove from the heat and add the beaten egg, little by little, while whisking continuously. place back on the heat and continue to whisk until the porridge thickens.
3. Remove from the heat andÂ continue to whisk for 30 seconds before adding the almond butter, almond milk and sweetener.
Vegan Almond Flour Tortilla
2Â 1/2 CupsÂ Almond Pro almond flour
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 1/2 Cups Water
4 1/2 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
Â **Mixer required
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the almond flour and salt together.
2. Â Run the mixer on low and add water little by little until it comes together inÂ a dough.
3. Add 2 1/2 Tbsp Sunflower oil and work into the dough by punching and pulling. Cover the bowl and let it sit for 30 minutes.
4. Divide the dough equally into 25 balls. You can grease your hands to keep the dough from sticking to your hands. FlattenÂ each ballÂ slightyÂ and keep it ready.
5. Heat a pan and make sure that it is moderately hot.
6. Place a ball on a floured board using a rolling pin, roll into a circleÂ that isÂ roughly 8 inch in diameter.Â Do not roll it too thin.
7. Â Grease the pan. PlaceÂ the rolled out tortilla and cook on medium setting. If you see that it’s puffing up and brown spots begin to appear, flip it to the other side and cook for 20-30 seconds.
8. Transfer to a plate and continue with the rest of the rolled out tortillas.
1 Can Chickpeas
1/2 Cup Almond pro Almond Flour
2 Tsp Garlic chopped
4 Tbsp Almond butter
3 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil
3 Tbsp Lemon juice
1/2 Tsp Toasted almond oil
3 Tbsp Water
1/4 Tsp Cumin
1. In a food processor add Almond Pro Almond flour, Chickpeas and garlic. Ground until they are extremely fine.
2. Next, add Water, almond butter, almond oil, olive oil, lemon juice, cumin and pulse until smooth.
3. Pour into a container and enjoy with your favorite snack.
1 1/8 Cup. Almond Pro Almond Flour
Âź Cup. Brown sugar
4 Tbsp. Butter
12 Oz. Organic Cream cheese
1 Cup. Brown sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
2 Organic Eggs
Preheat oven 350Â°F
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together Almond Pro Almond Flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar, then stir in the melted butter andÂ mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Divide the mixture between the lined muffin pans and lightly press down and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool while preparing the filling.
3. In a mixer, beat the cream cheese, vanilla and 1 cup of brown sugar at medium speed until light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat just until well incorporated.
4. Fill each liner with the batter and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Let the cheesecakes cool to room temperature, decorate and refrigerate.