Almond Flour Crusted Avocado Fries
These Avocado Fries are a delicious and easy way to make a healthy treat the entire family will love. Follow the easy directions below to find out why this recipe will make you want to say bye bye to potatoes forever. Enjoy!
1 1/2 Cups Almond Pro Organic High Protein Almond flour
1 1/2 Cups Almond oil
1/2 Tsp Cayenne pepper
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Thyme
1. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat it. In another bowl, mix the almond flour, salt, cayenne pepper and thyme.
2. Slice each avocado in half and take out the seed, peel off the skin off every half, slice each avocado vertically into 4 pieces.
3. Heat your deep pan with almond oil to about 350⁰F. (it´s been heating for about 7 – 8 minutes)
4. Coat each slice avocado in the egg.
5. Roll each coated slice in the almond flour mixture until you can barely see the green.
6. Put each avocado slice into the deep pan. carefully.
7. Allow each piece to fry for about 45 seconds until light brown.
8. Transfer quickly to a plate lined with a paper towel.