Almond Flour Protein Crepes (gluten-free)
1/2 Cup Cream cheese
1/2 Cup Almond pro Almond flour
2 Tbsp Sugar
1/4 Cup Almond milk
1/2 Tsp Salt
Oil for the pan
1. In a blender, combine cream cheese, eggs, almond flour, sugar, almond milk and salt. Puree until smooth and well combined.
2. Set a skillet over medium-low heat. Add just enough oil to the pan to lightly coat it. once hot, add four Tbsp of batter to the pan and swirl or spread into a thin layer that reaches the edges.
3. Cook until edges are cooked and can be loosened with spatula.
4. Flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned. Remove and lay on a plate.
5. Fill with whatever your desire.