Almond Flour Crackers (Vegan)
Delicious Almond Flour Crackers Made With Spinach
This almond flour cracker recipe is sure to be a hit for those looking for a healthy alternative to other types of crackers. Add a little humus on the side and you have a delicious snack that’s great for the entire family!
1 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
1 Tbsp Salt
1 Tbsp Almond oil
1/4 Cup Water
2 Cups Fresh spinach
1. Preheat oven to 400⁰F
2. In a blender, put Fresh spinach and water, blend until completely smooth.
3. In a mixing bowl add the dry ingredients, whisk and then add in the spinach-water and almond oil. Mix until it is a smooth dough. Add more flour if your dough is too sticky.
4. on a floured board roll out the dough until thin and evenly.
4. Cut it with a cookie cutter
5. Bake them in the oven for about 20 minutes.