Almond Flour Cheesecake (gluten-free)
Almond Flour Crusted Cheesecake
This Almond Flour Cheesecake is a delicious and protein packed way to enjoy one of America’s favorite desserts. In addition to tasting amazing, its also gluten-free and packed with protein. Even though everyone knows you shouldn’t eat cheesecake everyday, we’re confident that after you get your hands on this recipe, you might second guess the status quo. Enjoy!
1 1/8 Cup. Almond Pro Organic High Protein Almond Flour
¼ Cup. Brown sugar
4 Tbsp. Butter
12 Oz. Organic Cream cheese
1 Cup. Brown sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
2 Organic Eggs
Preheat oven 350°F
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together Almond Pro Almond Flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar, then stir in the melted butter and mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Divide the mixture between the lined muffin pans and lightly press down and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool while preparing the filling.
3. In a mixer, beat the cream cheese, vanilla and 1 cup of brown sugar at medium speed until light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat just until well incorporated.
4. Fill each liner with the batter and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Let the cheesecakes cool to room temperature, decorate and refrigerate.