Almond Flour Bechamel (Vegan)
3 Tbsp Almond butter
1/3 Cup Almond Pro Almond flour
2 Cups Almond milk
Pinch of Nutmeg
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
1. In a sauce pan over a low heat melt the almond butter.
2. Add the Almond Pro Almond Flour and whisk into the butter until smooth.
3. Cook the almond flour and almond butter for 2 minutes, whisking constantly, until the mixture bubbles.
4. Gradually add the almond milk, stirring constantly to stop lumps forming.
5. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
6. Cook the sauce over a medium heat for about 7 minutes, stirring frequently, allow the sauce to come to the boil, then remove from the heat.
7. Use as required.