Chocolate is not in the impossible food realm for vegans anymore. In fact, it’s taking the form of scrumptious concoctions, such as as these vegan brownies. They’re perfect to drunk on almond milk, or just to eat in the afternoon snack. However, you can make them in any shape you want, square for a normal day or heart shaped for a lovely gift.
But, can they be eaten just as a single snack? Of course not! Furthermore, they’re great in chunks. These brownies are a perfect addition to a dense chocolate smoothie, or as crumb topping for creamy vegan ice-cream. Stack and wrap them up for a healthy to-go snack for someone you care about. Who knows what you can transform it in with this recipe.
You and only you can decide what to make out of these simple and easy to make-and-bake snacks. Ready to jump on the recipe?
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 chia eggs (2 tbs of ground chia seeds + 6 tbs of water – let sit for 10 minutes)
- 1/2 cup of agave syrup
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
1. First of all, combine almond flour, cacao powder, and salt in a bowl. Stir well, then set a side.
2. Combine agave syrup and coconut oil in a bowl. Stir well and aside.
3. Add chia egg to dry ingredients, stir well, then add wet ingredients and melted chocolate to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
4. Preheat oven to 325ºF. Add brownie batter to baking form of choice and bake for about 30 minutes. Once time is up, remove from oven and allow to cool. Serve and Enjoy!