Simple and flavorful, it’s an ideal snack for a sugar lover. Forget about a handful of sugary snacks, this is the perfect alternative to make a meal that’s full of nutrients as well as packed with flavor. This strawberries n’ cream smoothie is sure to help you tame down the sugar crave with a filling dose of fruity nutrition.
Almond milk takes the cake here, working to ensure that the fruits blend perfectly, creating a creamy texture that will help you stay full throughout the day. The best thing? It’s so easy you’d want to make it constantly! You can also blend up the smoothie and leave it in the fridge to turn it into an ice-cream of sorts. The possibilities are endless with this strawberries n’ cream smoothie!
For the syrup:
- 1/4 cup of agave syrup
- 1/8 cup of strawberries
For the smoothie:
- 2 scoops of Almond Pro™ vanilla protein powder
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- Coconut cream
- In a small pot on medium heat combine agave and strawberries.
- Simmer for a few minutes and transfer to a blender, blend until smooth.
- Pour strawberry syrup into glassware of choice.
- In a blender combine bananas, almond milk, strawberries, and Almond Pro™. Blend until smooth and add to glassware.
- Place coconut cream on top by using a piping bag or simply scoop on top. Garnish with fresh strawberry and enjoy.
Extra: you can pre-pack the ingredients in plastic bags and leave for a fast snack. All you need is to add the extra cream and fresh strawberries on top.