Texture and flavor, all in one cup of layered perfection you can have in just minutes. While this recipe requires some preparation beforehand, you need to taste it to know why it’s amazingly good to take the time to make it. The texture from the mix is splendid, and it’s a tasty and sweet flavor, balanced out with the silk of the pretend peanut butter cup bottom.
For the ganache:
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup of almond milk
For the Smoothie:
- 2 scoops of Almond Pro™ chocolate powder
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 cups of almond milk
- 2 scoops of Chocolate peanut butter Almond Pro™ protein powder
- Peanut butter cup to decorate.
- In a small pot on medium heat double boil chocolate chips.
- Stir until all chips are melted. Leave on low heat once finished.
- In a blender combine frozen bananas, almond milk, and Almond Pro™ protein powder. Blend
- In a glass add peanut butter, the chocolate ganache you just made, followed by Almond Pro™ smoothie. Lastly, finish with peanut butter cups. Enjoy!
Extra: if you want to make some extra crunch in the smoothie, you can add peanuts, but beware of the texture. To make a different flavor or highlight the peanut, you can add a spoonful of peanut butter to the blend.