Ever thought about having a crispy and savory snack in minutes? Then it’s time for you to check this recipe for amazing vegan onion rings. These are fairly simple to make, and offer a unique alternative for you to snack on.
The best thing about them? You can use any vegan dip you like to make them the star of a snack table, or just have them as part of an array of delicious vegan canapes. Check out this simple recipe to make at home.
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 2 cups of bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of tapioca starch
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 yellow onions sliced into rings
1. Combine almond flour, bread crumbs, tapioca starch, salt, garlic powder, paprika powder, and pepper in a bowl. Stir well and set aside.
2. Pour almond milk into a bowl. First dip onion rings into almond milk, then dip them into almond flour breading.
3. Either bake in oven on 450ºF for 12-15 minutes or until golden, or fry in oil at 375ºF until golden brown.