Rich and flavorful, the perfect chocolatey pleasure. This is the best alternative for you to have something yummy for a snack throughout the day. But beware, the nut-ella creamy smoothie is slightly addictive, so you might be thinking of sneaking and taking an extra glass of this blend. The best thing about the Nut-ella smoothie? It’s 100% homemade, so you can get bragging rights for showing it to your friends and family.
The Nut-ella is also a great spread to have on hand when you’re looking for something to add to your fruits or rice cakes. It’s natural and delicious, without the hassle of using something store-bought with ingredients you can’t quite pinpoint. Just grab the things you need and use this basic recipe to whip up your own versions of chocolate goodness.
For the nut-tella:
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup of cacao
- 1/4 cup of vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbs of coconut oil
For the smoothie:
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 scoops of Almond Pro™ peanut butter chocolate almond protein powder
- Combine all ingredients for the nut-tella into a blender and blend until well combined, transfer mixture to a container and set aside.
- For the smoothie, combine all ingredients into the blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- Add nut-tella to glassware of choice, followed by the smoothie, and finish off with extra nut-tella and hazelnuts. Serve and enjoy!