Ever thought of a delicious ball of flavor? Well, you might be in for a treat. These fresh and fruity mango protein balls are just what you need. They’re made from strong and sweet flavors, making them ideal for a past time snack. With a tropical flare and potential to be addictive, you should pack up a bunch of these and make them your to-go snack.
Besides, they’re full of protein and are amazing for sharing or adorning vegan desserts. Learn how to make them and get your protein levels high up with this friendly and simple alternative.
- 1 1/2 cups of pitted dates
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/8 cup of hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup of chopped dried mango
- 1/4 cup of coconut flakes
1. Combine dates, almond flour, and hemp seeds in a food processor or blender and mix well.
2. Once dough is well combined, add dried mango and mix with hands until well combined.
3. Form into small balls and roll in coconut flakes. Serve and enjoy.