A pancake stack is nothing short of mouth watering. But when it’s packed to the brim with flavor, sweetness and topped with fresh berries? Well, then it’s an out-of-this-world experience. This is your chance to make that incredible experience your own with our vegan berry vanilla pancakes. These are scrumptious, full of sweetness and incredibly nutritional.
With fiber, sweetness and a tropical punch thanks to the combination of vanilla and coconut, these pancakes are in the top 10 of amazing breakfasts. Just stack up one over the other, add berries and you’re good to go! Check out how to make this addictive recipe below.
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of tapioca starch
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 2 chia eggs (2 tbs of ground chia seeds + 6 tbs of water – let sit for 10 minutes)
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1/4 cup of agave syrup
- 1 tbs of coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- Grapeseed oil for frying
- Mixed berries
1. Combine almond flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Stir well and set aside.
2. Combine filtered water, agave syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a bowl, stir well and set aside.
3. Add chia egg to dry ingredients, stir well, then add wet ingredients to the bowl, stir well and set aside.
4. In a pan on medium heat, add some grapeseed oil and a scoop of batter. Spread evenly and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook other side until golden brown. Repeat process until all batter is used up.
5. Top with fresh mixed berries and finish off with syrup. Serve and Enjoy!