Berry Vanilla Almond Flour Protein Pancakes
We know you’re going to love these delicious almond flour protein pancakes as a delicious, plant-based breakfast or mid-day protein boost.
1/2 cup of almond flour 1/2 cup of tapioca starch 1 tsp of baking powder 1/4 tsp of salt
2 chia eggs (2 tbs of ground chia seeds + 6 tbs of water – let sit for 10 minutes) 1/2 cup of filtered water
1/4 cup of agave syrup
1 tbs of coconut oil
1/4 tsp of vanilla extract Grapeseed oil for frying mixed berries
- Combine almond flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Combine filtered water, agave syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a bowl, stir well and set aside.
- Add chia egg to dry ingredients, stir well, then add wet ingredients to the bowl, stir well and set aside.
- In a pan on medium heat, add some grapeseed oil and a scoop of batter. Spread evenly and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook other side until golden brown. Repeat process until all batter is used up.
- Top with fresh mixed berries and finish off with syrup. Serve and Enjoy!