Almond Flour Protein Pizza
1 1/2 Tbsp Active dry yeast
2 Tbsp brown sugar
3/4 Cup Warm water
2 Tbsp Almond oil
1 1/2 Cider vinegar
4 Cups Almond Pro Almond Flour
2 Tsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat the oven to 500‚ĀįF and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl add the Yeast, Brown sugar and warm water and stir well. Allow the mixture to sit five minutes.
3. Whisk the almond oil, egg and cider vinegar into the yeast mixture.
4. In a separate bowl, stir together the Almond Pro Almond Flour and sea salt, pour this dry mixture into the mixing bowl with the wet mixture and mix for 30 seconds¬† in high speed.
5. Cover bowl with a towel and put in a warm place. Allow the dough to sit for 60 minutes or until it has doubled in size and is full of air bubbles.
6. Pour the pizza dough mixture onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Dough will rise in the oven, so for crispy crust, be sure to spread dough thinly.
7. Put all the ingredients you want on top…
8. Bake for 8 -10 minutes, until firm and golden brown.